Find the best indoor gardening information for you and your home
There’s lots to think about when you start indoor gardening. Here at indoorhomegarden.com we’ve put together all the guides and information you need to get going and let your plants thrive.
Latest Guides & Articles
- How to Care for a Scindapsus TreubiiIntroduction The Scindapsus Treubii plants sound exotic and mysterious, with variety names such as “Moonlight” and “Dark form”. While they sound otherworldly and are somewhat rare, caring for both varieties of this plant are achievable for novice plant owners as […]
- Hoya Lacunosa: A Comprehensive Care GuideHoya lacunosa belongs to a relatively large Hoya genus of plants. Cinnamon-scented wax plant, waxflower, or porcelain flower are common names for this plant. Originating in Asia and most commonly found in Malaysia and Indonesia, it is a gorgeous vine […]
- Caring for a Black Diamond Crape MyrtleIntroduction If you’re looking for a stunning plant that will grow in all sorts of climates and circumstances, the black diamond crape myrtle is perfect for you. They come in a variety of different colors, and have rich, burgundy foliage […]
- How to Care for a Trachyandra TortilisIt is better to grow your Trachyandra Tortilis indoors, in a room with plenty of bright indirect light and good ventilation. Make sure to use well-draining sandy soil and adjust the watering schedule according to the season. This succulent is […]
- Sedirea Japonica – Complete Care GuideIntroduction Have you got a Sedirea japonica that you need help caring for? These orchids are breathtakingly beautiful and have very gorgeous flowers. They are also a wonderfully small houseplant to grow indoors, so if you’re short on space, they […]
- How to care for a Dischidia ovataWatermelon Dischidia (Dischidia ovata) Also called the Watermelon Dischidia, these hardy plants thrive in tropical or temperate climates with humidity levels between 40-90%. They grow in a diverse temperature range from 55-90°F and require little watering in cooler months. Fertilize […]
We’re passionate about indoor gardening and making the most of the space in your home. When you don’t have a garden, often you need to improvise and take your passion indoors.
This is where we come in, we’ve got years of experience in the field to deliver you the best advice and information.
Not only do we write informative guides, but we also review many products to help find you the best tools to make your indoor gardening easier.