Find the best indoor gardening information for you and your home
There’s lots to think about when you start indoor gardening. Here at indoorhomegarden.com we’ve put together all the guides and information you need to get going and let your plants thrive.
Latest Guides & Articles
- Complete Care Guide for Alocasia FrydeksThe Alocasia Frydek (Alocasia micholitziana “Frydek”), also known as Alocasia Green Velvet or occasionally African Mask, has become a popular choice for many home gardeners. Frydeks are bulbous plants, technically known as rhizomatous perennials. They sprout bulbs with or without […]
- Complete Care Guide for Calathea MedallionThe Calathea Medallion (Calathea veitchiana) is a favorite of house plant enthusiasts. Their leaves fold up slightly in the evening, as if in prayer – causing them to be mistaken for Prayer Plants at times. They are “low-light” tropical plants […]
- Complete Care Guide for an Orange PhilodendronOrange Philodendrons can be a wonderful addition to your garden, home or office. They are hardy plants that do not require more than basic care and common-sense precautions. Their vivacious colors, ranging from bright yellow, orange, and salmon to green, […]
- How To Water Indoor Plants With CoffeeIndoor plants add some beautiful greenery to your home, but they need certain nutrients to keep their healthy color. Knowing how to water indoor plants with coffee can help with this. Coffee contains an excellent source of nitrogen and other […]
- Is Misting Good for Indoor Plants?There have been some incredible things that have come out of the invention of the internet. We can watch anything we like, listen to anything we choose, and read to our heart’s content. And yet, there are a few downsides […]
- Can A Regular Light Bulb Help Plants Grow?All plants get their energy through a process called photosynthesis. Plant cells can absorb light and convert it into energy used for growth and repair. Of course the best source of light is the sun. But, can regular light bulbs […]
We’re passionate about indoor gardening and making the most of the space in your home. When you don’t have a garden, often you need to improvise and take your passion indoors.
This is where we come in, we’ve got years of experience in the field to deliver you the best advice and information.
Not only do we write informative guides, but we also review many products to help find you the best tools to make your indoor gardening easier.