Find the best indoor gardening information for you and your home
There’s lots to think about when you start indoor gardening. Here at indoorhomegarden.com we’ve put together all the guides and information you need to get going and let your plants thrive.
Latest Guides & Articles
- How To Care For Your Aralia Fabian (Polyscias scutellaria ‘Fabian’)The Aralia Fabian is quite an unusual looking houseplant. It is sometimes said to look a little tree-like due to the stump it forms at the base and is occasionally sold as an Aralia or Fabian stump. The plant is, […]
- How to Care for a Manjula Pothos (Epipremnum Areum Manjula)Perfect for those looking to get started in the wonderful world of tending houseplants, the Manjula Pothos (Epipremnum areum Manjula) is considered one of the easiest plants you could ever hope to grow. Plus, there’s a good reason the Manjula […]
- How to Care for an Easter Lily (Lilium Longiflorum)A popular plant that’s exchanged by millions across the world, an Easter Lily makes for a gift that will keep on giving, year after year, when looked after properly. The Lilium longiflorum, to give the plant its scientific name, is […]
- How to Grow and Care for RanunculusThough it may not be commonly seen in home gardens, the ranunculus is one of the most eye-catching plants you can grow in your garden and command a lot of attention thanks to their striking beauty. These majestic looking blossoms […]
- How To Care For A String of Turtles PlantThe String of Turtles plant (Peperomia Prostrata), also commonly known as “Magic Marmer” is worthy of its position as a favorite among both beginner and experienced indoor gardeners. It has earned its high regard by being easy to grow and […]
- Can Indoor Plants Survive Outside?Houseplants, or indoor plants, make a wonderful addition to any home and, what’s more, there are health benefits to having a few plants around. But did you know that some houseplants can be put outside during summer and that some […]
We’re passionate about indoor gardening and making the most of the space in your home. When you don’t have a garden, often you need to improvise and take your passion indoors.
This is where we come in, we’ve got years of experience in the field to deliver you the best advice and information.
Not only do we write informative guides, but we also review many products to help find you the best tools to make your indoor gardening easier.